Monday, August 4, 2014

7 Weeks

I am now 7 weeks pregnant. I just cant believe that! Tomorrow is our first ultrasound and we get to see baby's heartbeat. I. Can't. Wait. When we were praying over the cycle we got pregnant, we prayed double portion. So I am waiting to see if we have twins or just one. Either way I am convinced this baby is a girl. If its twins, well I'm thinking twin girls. Ha! I have been more sick this week and had to go to the ER for fluids on Saturday morning. I was never this sick with my son. Its crazy how different this time has been. Even my cravings and aversions are basically the opposite they were. It makes me laugh. I am well in maternity at this point. Im about as big as I was with H at 13 weeks already. Ive been getting lots of double takes from people who know me, but don't know the news yet. I wont be able to keep this a secret much longer. We will probably announce publicly later this week after we tell Hubs' work. I will update ya'll tomorrow after the ultrasound! So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment