Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Well, Im pregnant.

So lots has happened since my last blog post. The biggest thing is that we did our hail mary IUI cycle before doing IVF and low and behold conceived our second little miracle. I had my first beta yesterday and it was 63 at 14dpo. I have a repeat tomorrow and then we will get to schedule our first ultrasound! I am counting down.

I figured a pregnancy blog would be good so here are some questions I see lots of other moms use in their pregnancy blog posts :)

How far along: 4 weeks!


Total weight gain: 0 lbs
Maternity clothes: Im so bloated this time around if I need to wear anything nicer than my yoga leggings it must be maternity. EEEK! 
Stretch marks: Not any new ones
Sleep: Insomnia is hitting hard and furious. 
Best moment of this week: Finding out our second little miracle is on its way!!! 
Miss anything: Omission beer and sleep... But its worth it :)
Movement: Not yet! 
Food cravings: Im really not hungry. Nothing sounds good, but no real cravings yet. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: EVERYTHING.
Have you started to show yet: Just the bloat, y'all. 
Gender: I have a feeling its a girl :) We will see! 
Labor signs:  Newp.
Belly button in or out: In.
Wedding rings on or off: On. Yup. 
Happy or moody most of the time: More weepy than anything. 
Looking forward to: Next beta draw tomorrow and then scheduling our 7 week ultrasound! 

No comments:

Post a Comment